DISCLAIMER: Always do a small skin test before using any beard oils fully (ours or others). May Contain Allergies to certain individuals.
Looking After Your Beard with Beard Oils
- (Optional) First step would be to initially wash your beard with warm water to help open the pores. This is NOT necessary however it is ideal. If washed, gently dry your beard, leaving it slightly damp.
- Next, place 4-6 drops of oil into your palm. You may require more, depending on the length and thickness of your beard.
- Gently rub the oil between your palms and evenly apply to your beard.
- Use your fingers and palms to apply the oils through the strands of hair down to the skin under the beard
- Finally, use a brush or comb to help spread the oil and style your beard as desired